2501 West 84th Street
Upcoming Weekend Hours
- Saturday, March 3rd : CLOSED
- Saturday, March 10th : 10:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 17th : 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 24th : 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 25th : 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 31st : CLOSED
- We will not rent, sell, or broker your name, address, credit card information, or personal information to any third party.
- Any personal information we gather is solely for the Bookstore's internal, business use; when appropriate, it may be used to contact you directly.
- We must, however, co-operate fully should a situation arise in which we are required by law or legal process to provide information about one of our customers.
- The NWHSU Bookstore exercises the utmost care with your credit card information.
- We contract with a third party that accepts and processes card payments securely on our behalf.
- We neither retain nor store the credit card information required to complete any transaction.
- Textbooks may be returned during the first two weeks of each term.
- Notes, supplements, and shipping charges are not returnable.
- You may return or exchange other merchandise within two weeks for a full refund, either in person or by mail.
- The original receipt is required for all returns.