2501 West 84th Street
December's Saturday Hours
- December 2nd : CLOSED
- December 9th : 12:30 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- December 16th : 12:30 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- December 23rd : CLOSED
- December 30th : CLOSED
- We will not rent, sell, or broker your name, address, credit card information, or personal information to any third party.
- Any personal information we gather is solely for the Bookstore's internal, business use; when appropriate, it may be used to contact you directly.
- We must, however, co-operate fully should a situation arise in which we are required by law or legal process to provide information about one of our customers.
- The NWHSU Bookstore exercises the utmost care with your credit card information.
- We contract with a third party that accepts and processes card payments securely on our behalf.
- We neither retain nor store the credit card information required to complete any transaction.
- Textbooks may be returned during the first two weeks of each term.
- Notes, supplements, and shipping charges are not returnable.
- You may return or exchange other merchandise within two weeks for a full refund, either in person or by mail.
- The original receipt is required for all returns.