We are open extended hours for special weekends:
- Commencement May 20, 2017 9:00-2:00
- Reunion Weekend June 2, 2017 8:15-4:30,
- June 3, 2017 9:00-5:00
- June 4, 2017 10:00-1:00
- Family Weekend - Fri. September 22, 2017 8:45 - 5:00
- Sat. September 23, 2017 9:00 - 6:00
- Sun. September 24, 2017 10:00 - 1:00
- Homecoming October 21, 2017 9:00-5:00
SAFE ORDER INFO
This is a Secured site which provides security encryption using a certified digital signature from X Ramp Security Services. If you use a credit card to order, your credit information will be encrypted so third parties cannot see this data.
Your personal information is private and secure. Our secure server protects all information shared between us by using advanced encryption from VeriSign and by using high level firewall technology. We will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. When you purchase items on our site, we obviously need your name, e-mail address, credit card billing details, shipping addresses, and telephone number so that we can process your order. You can check the shipping status of your order by logging in to a secure site to review your order history and carrier tracking information. We may also provide you information via e-mail with messages that relate to the services you request while on our site. You may unsubscribe from any communication from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails you receive.
Shipping charges (within the USA)
Up to $25.00..........$9.00
$25.01 - $50.00......$10.00
Please contact us for any expedited requirements, and international shipments and rates.
Your shipping charges are not calculated into the price total of your purchase order until the order ships.
MERCHANDISE RETURNS (Excluding Textbooks)
You can return an item for any reason. We will be glad to replace the item, exchange it for new merchandise, or issue a full refund. Simply contact us within 14 days of the invoice date for Return Authorization. You are responsible for shipping costs of all returns which are not our fault.
All items must be in "as-new" condition in original packaging. We recommend returns are be sent via courier that issues a tracking number. It is also a good idea for you to insure the package for its content value.
TEXTBOOK RETURN POLICY
- Books must be accompanied by the register receipt.
- New books must be clean and unmarked for a full refund. Shrink wrapped books with opened software and/or access codes inside are not returnable if shrink is broken.
- New and Used textbooks may be returned for a full refund within the first 3 academic days from the first official day of class for Fall/Spring semesters. Winter/Summer textbooks are not returnable.
- Exchanges will be accepted only with a signed drop / add slip from your professor and registrar.
We accept Cash, Check, Student Store Charge (The College Store does not accept PARD DOLLARS), Mastercard, Visa, Discover & American Express in store. For online website sales it is essential that the billing address entered in the Shopping Cart matches the "actual" billing address of your credit card in order to receive credit verification from your bank. This includes your name, address, credit card number and expiration date.